Most people assume blogging is a strict linear progression from fandom to fandom. When actually, from a non-hipster, non-social-justice standpoint, it's more just like a big ball of feely-weely, shippy-wippy...stuff
Professional Godly Ninja Samurai Porn StarFandoms, Music, Science, Writing
Anthony Michael Hall and Molly Ringwald playing with a puppy during a break in location shooting of The Breakfast Club.
I wonder if they’re still friends.
- M/F OTP: Intern Dana and Cecil but more like a Brotp
- M/M OTP: Carlos and Cecil I just
- F/F OTP: Don’t really have one, although I think Mayor Winchell and Tamika Flynn would be great friends in a mother/daugther or cool aunt/niece sort of way.
- OT3: Cecil and Carlos and Koshekh the cat (if they can ever get him out of his hover spot)((AND NOT IN LIKE A WEIRD WAY. LIKE CECIL AND CARLOS LIVING TOGETHER WITH THE CAT))
- Favorite Canon: Cecil and Carlos
- Favorite Crack: Cecil and Kevin
- Guilty Pleasure: I don’t have one i don’t think
- Pairing I Hate: I don’t really have one either
I never thought this sound would be represented in letters.
If you didn’t try to make this sound after seeing this gif, then you’re way too normal.
Send me a fandom and I will tell you my:
- M/F OTP:
- M/M OTP:
- F/F OTP:
- Favorite Canon:
- Favorite Crack:
- Guilty Pleasure:
- Pairing I Hate:
got some new clothes today!!
two new button downs that actually fit (the other is white), new pants, and a few other shirts
but so expect a slightly revamped cecil coming your way uw o
26 Male Survivors Of Sexual Assault Quoting The People Who Attacked Them
This needs more notes.
no one seems to care if they are guys
reminder that rape and sexual abuse happens to everyone, not just girls
This is really powerfull
I’m not good at future planning. I don’t plan at all. I don’t know what I’m doing tomorrow. I don’t have a day planner and I don’t have a diary. I completely live in the now, not in the past, not in the future.
what the fuck is this science bullshit
what sort of eldritch horror is emerging in that bottom left one?
Introspection - Full Image
When I go for long walks or sit out on my porch at night for a while with nothing to distract me, it feels like my mind is able to sort through all the extraneous thoughts and mental noise I’ve accumulated and just kind of… let it go. It’s something I don’t do often enough.